OSF Institutions is a free scholarly web tool that enhances transparency, fosters collaboration, and increases the visibility of research outputs at the institutional level. The Center for Open Science partners with research institutions to create central hubs for research projects on a branded, dedicated OSF page.
Single sign-on authentication creates a seamless and integrated framework that accommodates custom research workflows and streamlines data management. You can focus your efforts on generating and sharing research, not on building and maintaining research infrastructure.
Key Benefits for Your Institution
- Collaborate at all levels of a project within the institution and with outside collaborators
- Conveniently share and make parts or whole projects public, and retain security and privacy for project elements that are not shareable because of ethical or proprietary considerations
- Archive and cite projects easily
- Connect 3rd party tools and services & eliminate silos
- Provide visibility for ongoing and unpublished research across the entire institution
- Gain insight and data on research collaboration throughout your organization
- Evaluate impact of research investment beyond citations