If you are interested in promoting COS or open science within your research community, we'd love to work with you. COS has a variety of tools for scientists, research institutions, journals, societies, and developers to spread the word.
What Ambassadors Do
- Act as local information resource about COS, OSF, transparency, and reproducible practices
- Represent COS at conferences and meetings
- Grow the open science community through collaboration and information sharing
- Blog experiences and join in the online conversation about open science
- Help provide training on OSF and reproducible practices